Our activities related to the provision of our partners in the United States and America motivated personnel to work in various industries and also eliminates the need for employees to waste time searching for vacancies.
Work in the United States of America. Jobs in North America.
Recruitment to Your requirements - selection of employees to Your needs
Jobs for men, women, couples, students
Cooperation with employers the Federal constitutional Republic of the United States -
New England: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut.
Mid-Atlantic States: new York, new Jersey, Pennsylvania.
North-Eastern Centre: Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin.
North-West Centre: Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas.
South Atlantic States: Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.
Southeast: Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi.
Southwest Center: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas.
Mountain States: Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, new Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada.
Pacific States: Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii.
Find work in different occupations, given their skills and ability
Recruiting workers from Eastern Europe, mostly from Ukraine, and maybe also from Belarus, Moldova, Georgia and other countries
You can find professional specialists - graduates with higher education (skilled workers) and unskilled workers (workers without proper experience or skills)
Recruitment of workers in such industries:
scientists, Economics, engineers, mechanics, doctors, pharmacists, dentistry, energy, specialists in it technology and telecommunications, automotive industry, agriculture, food industry, confectioners, construction trades and crafts, and wizard (the installation of: tile, facade, drywall, plumbers, electricians, brick and block, concrete), masons and painters, mining, heavy industry, marine specialty, marine ports, fitters, welders, drivers on beads, buses, cars, trucks, child care for children and older persons - nurses to care for the sick and elderly, staff at harvest (seasonal work), unskilled physical labor in factories, construction, agriculture, and other...
The main and the biggest needs of economic activities are human resources, depends on them, so effectively you will use other resources Your business and position Your firm in the market to achieve success
To search for suitable candidates, please provide detailed information about jobs:
1. Work for: men, women, couples, students.
2. Location: country, area, town (village).
3. Specialty (vacant position).
4. Necessary skills, knowledge, and documents confirming the experience and length of service.
5. Description and duties of the employee.
6. Additional information about the work location and conditions.
7. System of labor: the number of hours per day, number of days per week.
8. The system of work and pay:
hourly or from the amount of completed work,
advance? and the number of receipt,
wages and the number of receipt (gross - net)
cash or card.
9. Housing: free or pay - what price (living conditions).
10. Meals: free or at their own expense.
11. From when getting started.
12. How much time does the job.
13. Type of employment: contract, lease agreement, etc...
14. Employment candidate is a firm in the United States (in North America) ?
15. What type of social security workers.
16. The signing of the Contract with the Applicant.
17. Information about the employer.
18. Help with documents for arrival (arrival) of the candidate.
19. Additional information private from You.
As innovative businesses, firms, organizations, corporations, factories, other forms of ownership...
Placement of Your information on our website:
About page - a description and activities,
Vacant positions - recruitment of employees,
A link to Your website.